Etiquetas

jueves, 2 de enero de 2020

FLYERS' GROUP

ARI


Hi! 
     I'm Ariadna and I'm a Mover-Flyer student. I'm 10 years old. I'm good at drawing but I don't like painting and I like very much playing colpbol at school.


Oh! I forgot it ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!










Naiara


Hi there! 
I'm Naiara and I'm 10 years old. 
I like English and I'm good at drawing. I like Christmas  too, but what I like the most is spending time with my best friends, Chantal and Helen. The real name of Helen is Elena. My favorite colour is blue, and I have a little brother. His name is Roberto and his favourite colour is blue too.





ELENA

Hello!I'm Helen and I'm 10 year old.My real name is Elena,but in the English Academy all the people call me Helen.I like running and playing tennis.I love English too.I have a little brother, his name is Raul.My favorite colour is purple. AND I'M A FLYER!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario