Etiquetas

martes, 21 de enero de 2020

MOVERS BLUE ROOM




Hello, my name is Blanca. I'm 9 years old. My favourite colour is blue. I like doing gymnastics. I study English at Climb Up Academy with my friends: Armando, Irene, Sergio, Candela, Marcu and Demian. See you!








Hello, my name is Armando. I'm 8 years old. My favourite colour is green. I like playing football. I've got a dog. She is called Bella. I looooove her. I study English at Climb Up Academy. Here we play.









Hello, my name is Candela. I study English at Climb Up Academy. I love teachers Alice, Meri and Eva. I'm 8 years old. My favourite colour is red and my favourite food is fried eggs with chips. I like doing gymnastics. I love singing. My best friends are Rebeca and Rosana.  See you later, alligators!





Hello, my name is Irene. I'm 8 years old. My favourite colour is green. I like doing gymnastics. I study English at Climb Up Academy. I've got a sister, she is Elena. She is 5 years old and studies here too. I love fried eggs with fried potatoes. Bye, bye!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario